I'll start my saying that I hate change! HATE IT! Awhile ago my hubby mentioned that I should switch from Internet Explorer to Google Chrome. I said no. He said yes and put on my computer anyway. That same day he patiently showed me all of the great things I can do with it and I LOVE IT!
If you use blogger, gmail, or Google reader, you should totally check it out. Even if you don't use any of those things, you should probably check it out! Click on the link below! It is a free download and well worth the effort! I put it on my school computer too (even though we are not supposed to do that).
OH! And don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY with Patton's Patch!
Stephanie

4 comments:
I use Firefox on my Mac Book, but on my Toshiba I use Chrome and I love it.
Ms. M
Ms.M's Blog
A Teacher's Plan
I too hate change! My boyfriend has been telling me for months to switch to Firefox but I loved Internet Explorer too much. However, I recently tried out Chrome and now I can't go back! I am excited to find out all the cool stuff I can do with it!!
Magnificent Multiagers!
I love Chrome too, but can you figure out how to make your downloads view on Adobe instead of through Chrome? If I view it through Chrome it has the black lines through it.....but if I use Firefox it automatically downloads with Adobe. Any help out there?
-Rachelle
whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com
whattheteacherwants@gmail.com
Once you've found the place you had always wanted it's an ideal opportunity to look at the area it comes in. Ideally the area is pretty much as enchanting as the house you're set up to purchase. cash advance san-diego
Post a Comment